Friday, May 20, 2011

Hot New CW shows comin' our way

There's 3 shows coming to the CW this fall that I'm diggin' on already.

Buffy's back, baby!! Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in Ringer. Imbd info.. "A young woman on the run from the mob poses as her wealthy twin sister to try and evade them, but soon discovers that her sister has a price on her head as well." CBS was originally going to pick it up, but they thought it would be too complicated. Thankfully the CW knew exactly just how SMG's return to tv would be received.



Secret Circle is another series of books written by LJ Smith (Vampire Diaries author). You guessed it, it's all about witchy goodness. I haven't read it yet, but the upcoming show makes me want to check them out before fall. Life Unexpected's Brittany Robertson will star, along with another handsome handful of young hotties.



Hart of Dixie brings Rachel Bilson of the OC back to tv. (Have I mentioned I'm lovin' all these favourite returns? Bout time, I say!) All I know about this one is Rachel plays a doctor who's life takes a different twist and moves to Alabama to work in a small practice. Rumor has it the writers have and old school WB style to it. Think Everwood.. Felicity.. Gilmore girls. It's going to have heart and humor.



Other networks have some shows that have me curious.. stay tuned and I'll post them network by network.

PS.. Don't forget SNL's finale is tomorrow night. It's a do-not-miss with Justin Timberlake hosting, and Lady freakin' Gaga as musical guest. Justin's been my favorite host the few times he's done it. He's never a let down. (Dick in a box?.. Yup genius) Here's a small clip of his Single Ladies skit.

1 comment: